You can't get the results you want in your business if your team members aren't getting results in their positions.
In this powerful 90-minute, interactive session we will teach you how to...
- Know exactly HOW to talk with your team member who isn't performing
- Know exactly how to talk to your employees who may be really nice but just can't get the job done
- Know exactly how to address negative attitudes or other challenging behaviors
- Stop being frustrated, angry and even resentful of team members' poor performance
- To deliver meaningful (and less stressful) feedback sessions
- Put concise accountability plans and measures in place
- Fix the performance challenges that have been making you dread running your company
Look, you didn't start a business because you were excited to MANAGE people. You started a business because you have a really awesome service or product you want to offer the world.
Employees should be amplifying the success you have as a woman and as an entrepreneur. Anything less than that is unacceptable.
But, if you're like most entrepreneurs, you haven't learned HOW to address poor results in a way that feels authentic for you AND gets results from them.
Learning how to hold team members accountable and address poor results is a skill. You can learn.
In 90-minutes, learn how to deal with any performance issue with anyone at any time and see how that level of confidence absolutely changes everything about how you feel at work and how you feel about yourself as a leader.
Class space is limited, so don't miss out!