Coach the leaders who are changing the world.
And help them thrive.
Thrive within their company.
Thrive within their team.
Thrive within their life.
That's what we become for our clients.
We teach them the frameworks that they need to be successful as both a leader and manager.
We coach them through every urge to fire their entire staff, pull their hair out, or move to a deserted island.
We show them that it is possible to like their team, like their job, and like their life again.
Just as much as we transform their companies, we transform their lives.
We know that many of your current clients are likely leaders who ask for leadership advice...
...why not learn how to do it right?
Whether you want to work with clients one-on-one, facilitate group coaching programs, or work as a corporate consultant, we will teach you everything that you need to know to excel as a leadership coach.
Watch weekly videos on each key concept.
Attend weekly calls for coaching practice.
Pass a final exam based on the curriculum.
Coach real clients to apply learnings.
"Working with [Kris], I found all the places in which the stuff that you do as a leader fits in with who you are as a person, and how the model can help you with that."
The skills that you will learn in this program will give you the expertise to earn back your investment with as little as one client.
There are plenty of basic how-to books, classes, and seminars that tell managers how to lead, but we all know they don't provide the level of support managers need to help them implement everything they need to.
That’s the value of a coach. Leadership coaches help managers overcome the barriers that keep them and their team from being successful.
- Watch weekly program videos of Kris teaching key concepts for effective leadership and management.
- Complete program worksheets to familiarize yourself with the curriculum your clients will be learning.
- Attend weekly live Coaching Practice calls with a Master Certified Coach and Instructor.
- Review recorded group calls and provide a written summary of key takeaways and how you would have coached on the topic presented.
- Provide at least four free 30-minute coaching sessions to managers or leaders.
- Submit recordings of at least two coaching videos to be reviewed and approved.
- Pass a final exam over the curriculum that you learned in the program.